Q. English

I would like to study English in the U.S. How can I learn about programs at different universities? Is financial aid available?


Many universities in the United States have programs for English language learners, and you can learn about them from the U.S. State Department's Education USA site. The site also gives information about financial aid, but you should contact colleges or universities that you are interested in to ask about scholarships or financial aid. 

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for using the Government Information Online Service.

Gwen Sinclair

Government Documents Librarian

University of Hawaii at Manoa Library

  • Last Updated Dec 20, 2018
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Gwen Sinclair

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0