Q. I'm looking for a copy of an out-of-print document.


Federal Depository Libraries can often provide copies of older documents or tell you how to find scanned copies online. A directory of federal depositories is here: https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/federal-depository-libraries

Copies of documents may also be found in the online repositories Hathitrust and Internet Archive.

  • Last Updated Apr 10, 2018
  • Views 47
  • Answered By Gwen Sinclair

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0