Q. What do I need to do to transport a hunting rifle into the US from Canada?


If you are taking the rifle from the US into Canada, and then back to the US, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) provides information on the permits and forms required to both transport the weapon into Canada and back across the border to the US. If you are purchasing the rifle in Canada, CBP provides details on the procedures required for importing firearms. If these pages don’t completely answer your question, you might contact CBP directly with information specific to your situation.

  • Last Updated Apr 10, 2018
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Gwen Sinclair

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Submit a Question