Q. Where can I find information about restrictions on importing, exporting, harvesting, or otherwise dealing with wildlife or wildlife products, like ivory or ginseng?


The Fish and Wildlife Service has a website dedicated to travel and trade as it relates to wildlife and wildlife products. The “Do I Need a Permit?” page provides guidance for those looking for information about what kinds of wildlife and wildlife products require permits.

  • Last Updated Apr 10, 2018
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Gwen Sinclair

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Submit a Question